Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Ending

Bey: come on baby, it might be my momma...*giggles* *breaks free and gets her phone out her bag*

It was Kelly...

 
(Phone Convo)

Bey: Hello?

Kelly: BEY!
 
Bey: whats wrong? you okay?

Kelly:You need to get Jay to bring you over Angie's NOW!

Bey: whats going on?
 
Kelly: Angie just told us some information that i think you to know!
 
Bey: what?
 
Kelly: I said-
 
Bey: I heard what you said, im on my way. *hangs up*
 
Jay: Whats going on babe?
 
Bey: Did you know that Kanye has been hitting Angie?
 
Jay: He what?
 
Bey: Ill take that as a no. Jay we have to get over there!
 
Jay: *takes a deep breath* okay.
 
Bey: *puts her heels on and picks up her purse*
 
Jay: *wipes his face and follows her out the door*
 
Bey and Jay got in the car and made their way to Angie's house.
 
(Jay)
Damn, i was about to fuck some shit up! Kanye is a stupid motha fucka. Always doing some shit!
 
(Bey)
I knew Angie was lying! That explains why she was wearing these nut ass sun glasses today! *Jay pulls up at the house and they jump out the car*
 
Jay: *standing behind Bey* *kisses her neck* calm down Babe..
 
Bey: *takes a deep breath* okay *knocks on the door*
 
Ty: *opens the door* Bitch what took you so- *eyes light up* heyyyy Jay!
 
Jay: *mocks him* Heyyy Ty! *chuckles* can we cone in?
 
Bey: *giggles*
 
Ty: mhmm *opens door all the way*
 
Bey comes in and Jay follows...
 
Bey: *walks in the living room*
 
Angie, Kelly and Solo were sitting there..
 
Bey: what the hell is going on ?
 
Solo: *holding Danielle* look at her eye.
 
Angie: *looks over at Bey*
 
Bey: *mouths drops wide open*
 
Kelly: *shakes her head*
 
Ty: ooo I wanna punch him!
 
Bey: Where the fuck is he now?
 
Jay: *looks over at Bey* Imma go call him babe. *walks outside*
 
Bey: alright.
 
Angie: He left out a little while ago...
 
Bey: How did this happen Angie? *examines her face*
 
Angie: It happend right before Blue's party.
 
Bey: AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?
 
Solo: Bey calm down...She said it only happend twice.

Ty: I dont care if it happend once! He still deserves an ass whoopin!
 
Solo: Angie when was the last time he hit you?
 
Angie: ye-
 
Ty: Bitch dont you say yesterday...
 
Angie: yesterday...
 
Outside...
 
(Phone Convo)
 
Jay: Aye man
 
Kanye: wassup Jay
 
Jay: you good bro?
 
Kanye: yeah, you?
 
Jay: you home?
 
Kanye: nah. I had a show tonight remember?
 
Jay: oh shit. yeah. How did it go?
 
Kanye: It went good man! *chuckles* wish you could have been there.
 
Jay: yeah. me too man...aye, i need to ask you something.
 
Kanye: wassup?
 
Jay: I want you to come to your house, imma meet you here.
 
Kanye: Everything alright man?
 
Jay: Just get there yo!
 
Kanye: iight *hangs up*
 
*Inside the house*
 
Bey: Yesterday?
 
Ty: THE BITCH SAID IT! *throws hands up*
 
Kelly: YESTERDAY???
 
Solo: Everybody, just chill for a second.
 
Angie: It was just a push Bey...*wipes tears*
 
Ty: And he gone get just a hospital visit. *crosses arms*
 
Bey: And a tomb stone!
 
Kelly: I cant believe he did this to you. He belongs in jail Ang!
 
Angie: But-
 
Ty: But wait, he is gona have waay too much fun in jail!!!
 
Bey: No, that was just you -_- *giggles*
 
Ty: Oh yeah, right. *chuckles* i forgot..*laughs*
 
Angie: I just want to talk to him.
 
Solo: Thats all im saying, talk to him. we can all do that.
 
Jay: *comes back in* he's on his way.
 
As soon as Jay's sentence left Jay's lips, Kanye walked in.
 
Kanye: *walks in the living room* Hey *smiles* look like there  is a party going on in here *pinches Danielle's cheek*
 
Everybody: O_O
 
Ty: Somebody please hold me back!!!!
 
(Kanye)
Shit, Angie doesnt have her glasses on. Im dead.
 
Bey: How was your show Kanye? *mean mug*
 
Kanye: it- it was good. *nervous chuckles*
 
Ty: *sarcastic laugh* Did you hit on anybody while you were there? *raises eyebrow*
 
Kanye: I-
 
Jay: we were told, we heard you hit Angie...
 
Kanye: *looks at Angie* Babe, you told them? *scared look*
 
Angie: Im Sorry Babe....
 
Ty: Yeah SHE TOLD US!
 
Kelly: Angie, you do not have to apologize.
 
Jay: What hit her for Ye?
 
Kanye: *means mugs the shit out of Angie*
 
Kanye is high and drunk from the show he did tonight his brain was on another planet...
 
Angie: *stands up* *sniffs* Babe im so sorry..*walks to him* I just needed to tell somebody *puts her hands on his chest but he pushes her off*
 
Bey: Oh HELL NO!
 
Jay:  Come on man! *quickly grabs Kanyes and pushes him outside* 
 
Ty: He must have lost his fucking mind! *storms up the steps*
 
Kelly: Ty where you going?
 
Ty: Bitch bounce out my business! *continues up the steps*
 
Bey: Angie i think you should stay with us for a little while...
 
Angie: *sits down with a blank out face*
 
Solo: *stands up and rocks the baby* you okay?
 
Angie: *shakes her head yes* *sheds a tear*
 
Bey: *rubs Angie's back* Im sorry Ang..
 
Meanwhile Outfront...
 
Jay: *yelling* NIGGA ARE YOU DUMB? THE FUCK YOU TIHNK YOU DOING PUTTIN YA HANDS ON A WOMAN?
 
Kanye: *Yelling back* MAN SHE-
 
Jay: *yelling* TO BE QUITE FUCKING HONEST, I  SHOULD GIVE YO ASS A FUCKIN BLACK EYE RIGHT NOW!  I DONT CARE WHAT SHE DID! AT THE END OF THE DAY, SHE HAS A BLACK EYE! NIGGA YOU'RE A PUSSY! *pushes hims* PUSSY PUT THEIR HANDS FEMALES.
 
Kanye: JAY- I KNOW I FUCKED UP!
 
Jay: YOU FUCKED UP, YOU FUCKED UP GOOD. listen, for now, im dropping ya ass from the label  until you get your act straight.
 
Kanye: Jay-
 
Jay: Nigga ion even wanna fucking look at you right now... *goes back in the house*
 
(Kanye)
Jay is the only motha fucka that can yell at me like that and not get his shit hooked. I know he doesnt mean any harm. Just tryna talk some reason into me i guess...
 
(Jay)
I call it tough love that nigga needs to know im not on his side with this one. Granite I have got mad  enough to push Bey, i would never punch her...
 
 
Kanye set outside for a minute to clear his head...
 
(Inside)

Ty: *comes downstairs with bags*
 
Kelly: Ty, waht the hell are you-
 
Ty: Angie, you and Danielle's bags are packed! *sarcastic smile* Aye Jigga man, can you go upstairs and grab the other 3?
 
Jay went upstairs and brought the bags back down. They ended up leaving a couple minutes later and they all went to Bey's house...
 
**
Bey: looks like somebody else needs to do some packing *pulls Jay In*
 
Jay: hmm ill have all of my stuff back in by the end of the week. *kisses her*
 
Bey: I want you in me by the end of the night *giggles and bites her bottom lip*
 
Solo: *comes into the living room* Listen, idk what you are doing over there, but i want it to stop! *giggles*
 
Angie: *giggles* let them love each other.
 
Kelly: Its good to see you laughing Ang. *sips drink*
 
Angie: Its good to laugh and mean it Kellz. *kisses Daniell*
 
Ty: woo! Yall hoes are stressing me out! I need me a vacation! *laughs*
 
Bey: You know what, actually that sounds great! *smiles*
 
Jay: Vacation huh? *smirks* sounds good!
 
Solo: I wanna go! Mama can watch the kids!
 
Angie: Ill take Danielle with me for company..*giggles*
 
Bey: *laughs* VACATION IT IS!
 
A Month Later...Ty, Bey, Angie, Solo, Daniel, Kelly and Jay all took a trip to an island. its the 3rd day that they have been there, and their experience has already been magical.
 
(Bey)
*holding Danielle on her chest* Me and Jay opened our vacation well. Great Love Making always makes for a great vacation. We are having too much fun on this trip, fun, drinks, dancing, laughing. We are a family. I miss my daughter. I gotta call mama in a little bit...
 
 
 
 
 
(Angie)
 
You Know, i dont have to worry about anything, at the end of the today, ill know that God loves me, Danielle loves me, and these people love me. Im still in love with Kanye. Jay is telling me that he is considering help for his problem. Me and Danielle will be ready for him when he is ready for us. She's getting so big. i know she misses him just as much as i do...
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Ty)
You know, these bitches are really like sisters to me. I couldnt imagine life without them. Sitting here on this beach, i realize that i have a family that cant be replaced. thought i get a litte crazy at times, they still love me! I dyed my hair on the second night here! *giggles* my bitches love it! Now you know me and my girls had to hit up the shopping scene here! Somehow Bey's basic ass found a target and made her way into a shopping cart she is so silly! Gotta love my girls! 
 

 
 
(Jay)
Im extremely glad that i got my life back. There is no way that i can be without Bey or Blue again. Bey told me some news that i cant wait to tell everybody tonight. last night was great. clubbin w/ my babe and her crew never gets old. *chuckles*
 


 
 
 
(Kelly)
The first day was great! we have been to beach everyday since we got here!  God i love these people! the best thing about my life, is not the money....its about the love im surrounded by.
 



 
 
(Solo)
 
This island is great! We have been here 3 days!!!! I miss my Julez...i got my hair braided on the second day! I couldnt help myself! *giggles* I couldnt have asked for a better time spent with the ones i love. Me and Daniel are getting married in a month and i am way too excited for Bey and Jay reunited. To be honest, i think Bey may be pregnant. An auntie knows...*giggles* Love is in the air! *sips drink*
 



 
 
(Daniel)
Jay and I went a got hair cuts the second night. Had to look fresh for those Knowles women. *chuckles* The first day we went to a restaurant. shit was good! Solo stuffed her face as usual. *laughs* Clubbing last night was hilarious. beaches everyday. this is what i call a fun vacation.
I love my wife and my son. I miss him.  He's home with Miss Tina. I love the fact that this group accepted me back. Without Solo in my life, i think i would die.
 
 
 
 
 
They Spent the rest of the vacation having lots of fun. Nothing could seperate them. the love they all have for each other is unbreakable! It didnt matter if you were a Knowles, a Beyince, a Smith, a Hunter or a Rowland everyones last name translated into one thing when they were around each other... LOVE.
 
 
THE END!!!!
 
 
 

 
 

 
 









 

4 comments: