Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Oh Yes She Did!"

Jay came running out of the bedroom and walked into the living room to see who was at the door. He stood in the living room with red eyes. Bey opened the door and quickly hugged the guy at the door.

Guy: Hello beautiful.

Bey: heyy *smiles and hugs him*

Guy: you good? *smiles, holding her tight*

Bey: Im great love *kiss his cheek*

Ty: :O

Jay: Bey whats going on? whose this?

Bey: um Jay this is-

Guy: Im Eric, Im Bey's boyfriend. *puts his hand on her stomach* Whose this guy babe? *confused look*

Solo: O_o Bey's boyfriend? *eats a chicken nugget*

Kelly: *thinks* He looks familiar..

(REWIND BACK TO THAT MORNING AT THE POLICE STATION)

While Bey was in the waiting are sitting on the bench her phone rang. It was her friend Eric. She and Eric have been like brother and sister for years. They were bestfriends while Bey lived in Houston and now they both live in New York.

(Phone Convo)

Bey: Hey E MOneeeyyy!!! *laughs*

Eric: Wassssupp Bey Bey, how are you *chuckles*

Bey: Im good i guess!

Eric: Staying outta trouble?

Bey: *giggles* Dont i always?

Eric: Bey dont make me lie im driving past a church!

*They both laugh*

Eric: Sooo whats going on? How's Jay and Blue? I havent talked to you in a few months.
Bey: I knowww ive been so busy. A lot has been going on. *tells him what happend from Darryl and his text messages to Tae and Jay's car* So now im at the police station with him.

Eric: Damn! well what you gone do?

Bey: I dont know. I really love him and I want him back. BUT the way he treated me I really want him to hurt the way i did! I want him to feel the way i feel right now.

Eric: *laughs* how about you go get a boyfriend?

Bey: *gasps* YOUR RIGHT! thats a perfect idea!

Eric: no no no Bey, *chuckles* I was just kidding!

Bey: No! Not seriously! You can come to my house tonight and act like my boyfriend! We can piss Jay off and make him hurt the way I DID! *eyes light up*

Eric: *laughs* Girl what goes on in that pretty little mind of yours? You tryna get me killed by Jay? He's gona beat my face in like he did Darryl

Bey: But he recovered tho *smiles*

Eric: No Bey -_-

Bey: Oh come oonnn E pleasse pleasse pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee *whines*

Eric: alright!!! Ill do it. But as soon as he starts charging at me yo ass better do something about it! *chuckles*

*Jay comes from the back*

Bey: Yeah okay thanks for doing this for me i really appreciate it.

Eric: Sure anything for you!

Bey: Okay talk to you later!

Eric: alright, Honey Bee. text me when you ready for me to come

*they hang up*

(FASTFOWARD TO PRESENT TIME)

Jay: *confused look* You with him Bey?

Bey: yea..Jay i think you really need to leave..

Solange: *realizes who Eric is and whispers in Ty's ear and catches him up on the joke*

Jay has never met Eric so Bey's comeback was going smoothly. He doesnt even have a clue that this is all a game in getting him back for his actions towards Bey.

Jay: *sheds a tear and walks over to Bey* Bey how could you-

Bey: How could I what Jay? Treat you the way you treated me? *raises her eyebrow and holds on to Eric* Sleep with someone the way you did? FLAUNT someone infront of your face? Does this all sound familiar to you Jay?

Jay: *thinks about it and realizes it sounded just like him* Bey i never meant to-

Bey: Step on my HEART? *sheds tears and wipes it* CALL ME A WHORE WHEN I DIDNT DESERVE IT JAY? huh? *starts crying*

Jay: *stands in front of her and pushes Eric out of the way* Look Bey Im sorry, I didnt mean anything that i said to you. I was just talking out of anger! I Did Mean to hurt you BUT that was because my feelings were hurt as well. I never EVER meant for you to hate me, OR meant for me to Sleep with that girl. After seeing my actions i dont know how anyone could love me. But i really hope that you can find it your heart to forgive me. Im sorry Beyonce * cries* I love you..I want us to be together not just for Blue..but to save my soul.

Solange: awwwwwww :'(

Ty: This nigga tryna make me cry *sniff sniff* *wipes eyes*

Kelly: *whispers* Let me grab my phone *pulls it out* SHIT its froze again!

Solange: SHUT UP STUPID!

Bey: *side eyes them all*

Ty: *smiles* *whispers* Sorry Bey..

Bey: *looks at Jay in the eyes* Do you promise to never hurt me again?

Jay: *wipes his tears and holds her tight* Yes, Bey i promise Ill do whatever it takes to get on your good side again. Ive missed you so much..

Bey:*smiles and looks at Eric then back at him* Anything? *raises her eyebrow*

Jay: Yes Baby *sniffs and wipes his tears*

Bey: GOOD, because Eric isnt really my boyfriend.

Jay: O_o What?

Solo: ERIC IS BEY's Bestfriend *laughs* they have been friends since middle school! *to Eric* Heyyyy Eric!!! *mumbles* sexy ass

Ty: *whispers to Kelly* why all of Bey's guy friends gotta be so damn fine? *fans seld*

Kelly:*whispers back* chillleee, i dont know but i wish you would have brought that church fan home. I aint seen Eric in years and he looks mmm good *fans self* Darryl who?

*they both laugh*

Jay: Is this true Bey?

Bey: Yeah...I just wanted you to hurt as bad as i did. *kisses his cheek*

Eric: Yeah man, Im just her bro, I was suckered into doing this! I hope there isnt any hard feelings. *puts his hand out to shake Jay's hand* My name really is Eric though. Nice to meet you.

Jay: *smiles a little bit* Nice to meet you too man. Im sorry we had to meet like this *side eyes Bey*

Solange: *laughs* wooooo Jay you should have saw ya damn face!!!!

Ty: He was like *mocks him* Bey i need you for my soul! *laughs* I was like say that shit JAY! yas!

Kelly: *giggles* I know you looked familiar  Eric! how have you been?

Eric: Ive been great! lots of things have happend since the last time i talked to you guys. I got married, I have a kid and i live here in New York now..

Solange: Bey you knew all this and didnt tell me??

Bey: *wrapping her arms around Jay's neck and getting lost in his eyes* *snaps out of it* huh? Oh i didnt think you cared!

Kelly: Well I CARE!!! I know you dont care too much Beyonce but I STILL CARE!!!

Bey: *side eyes* Really Kelly?

Eric: hey, how about we all go out to eat and catch up? you bring the kids too. *sees Blue* Is that you Bey? *points to Blue*

Bey: yeah thats her *smiles*

Eric: Shes gorgeous! *starts walking over to Ty*

Ty: *mumbles* He better not get to close or i might have to drop Blue and get MINES! *giggles*

Kelly: *whispers* Stop it! *giggles*

Eric: *picks her up* Heyy Blue *smiles*

Eric plays with Blue for a little bit and they all agreed to go out to eat and catch up with him. They went to a place called Dockies (made it up) The ordered food, laughed, talked and Eric caught them up on his life. Solange told him about hers and properly introduced her son to Eric. Jay and Eric left the table being friends. They all went there seperate ways and Eric decided to drop Solange, Kelly and Ty off because they were all closer to him anyway. Bey got into the car and Jay put Blue in the backseat and got in the car shortly after. On their way back...

Jay: So, .......Should i take you home or take you home?

Bey: *giggles* Jay that made no sense!

Jay: I mean like do you wanna go to you apartment or are you ready to come back home with me?

Bey: Jay, Ive missed you these last couple months. The last thing i wanna do is go to that sorry ass apartment. *giggles*

Jay: *chuckles* Ok. Home it is then.

Bey and Jay proceed back to the home that has been lacking love for a few months. When they got there it didnt take long for Bey to feel at home again. Bey put Blue in her crib since she was fast asleep and turned her monitor on so she could hear her if she cried. Bey walked into her and Jay's room and he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Bey: *walks in the room and into the closet* You never let your floosy put her stuff in here?

Jay: *walks into the closet and grabs Bey by her waist* Oh it was in here, But i texted Julius while were at dinner and told him to clear it out before you got here. *chuckles*

Bey: O_o Well what did you do with her stuff?

Jay: *kisses her neck* I told Julius to put it where she put my car *chuckles and holds Bey tight*

Bey: *giggles* Now was that nice babe? *turns around and kisses him*

Jay: *squeezes her ass* no..*kisses her*

Bey: mmm Jay stop it..

Jay: *kisses her again* Stop what babe?

Bey: that..*giggles*

Jay: What? *picks her up and wraps her legs aroung him*

Bey:Jaaaayyy put me dowwwwn! *whines*

Jay: *kisses her neck* okay..*lays her down on the bed softly*

Bey: Jay...

Jay: yes?

Bey: Sorry about everything..your not the only one that did something wrong. I should have understood that cheating is cheating. It shouldnt have mattered if it was emotional or physical. I was wrong babe and Im sorry.

Jay: I forgive you babe, lets just take it day by day okay? *lays on top of her and kisses her neck*

Bey: *lost in his kiss* *whispers in his ear and grabs her head* Yes baby..

Jay: *tongues her down slowly*

Bey: *moans lightly*

Jay: *kisses her neck inbetween his words* I *kiss* missed *kiss* you *suck* so much *kisses her  soft lips*

Bey: *getting turned on* I missed you too baby

Jay: *pulls down her jeans and throws them on the floor* *takes off her shirt and starts kissing her chest*

Bey: mmm *whispers* Jaaay
Jay: *unsnaps her bra and suck on her left breast*

Bey: omgosssh Jay *moans*

Jay: ssshhhh baby before you wake up Blue... *slides her panties down and kisses inbetween Bey's breast*

Jay kissed Bey all the way down the middle of her body until he gets to what he was in search for.

Jay: *licking Bey's other lips*

Bey: *whimpers and grabs his head* ahhh mm Jay..

Jay: mmmm *circles her clit with his tongue really slow*

Bey: *whines her hips and grabs the back of his head* *bites her lip* *moans* mmmmmmm sssssssshiiiii shiiiiii shittt

Jay: *slides his tongue in her whole and grabs her thighs*

Bey: mmmmmmmmmmmm fuccckkkkkkkkkkkk Jay ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Jay: *lifts head up to see Bey's facial expressions as he keeps eating*

Bey: *was turned on by the fact Jay was looking her in her eyes as he feasted on her* mmmm *lock eyes with Jay and he sucks on her clit with those big juicy lips* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmm

Jay: *goes faster*

Bey: aaah aahh ahhh ahhh ahhha mm shawn im bouta c....im bouta mmmmm *moans*

Jay knew exactly what that meant. and to make Bey come faster her stock 2 fingers in her wet cooch.

Bey: *feels his fingers slide in her* mmmmmmm *moans* babyy

Jay: *slides his fingers in and out faster*

Bey: ahh ahh mmm fuccckk shaw shadjljsl; shawwwn *moans* *cums*

Bey cums on Jay's fingers and Jay watches her catch her breath. He slide his fingers out of her slowly and licked them.

Jay: *takes his fingers out of his mouth and sits up* *sits on the edge of the bed* Come her baby..*looks at Bey and bites his lip*

Bey: *stands up and stands inbetween Jay's legs*

Jay: *sucks on her breast* get on top of Daddy..

Bey: *smiles and gets on time* *grinding slow on Jay*

Jay: mmm thats its babe *kisses her neck*

Bey: *wraps her arms round Jay's neck and shuts her eyes tight* mmmm baby you feel so goood. *whimpers*

Jay: *spanks her ass softly* mmmm *Grips her right breast and sucks her neck* *whispers in her ear* mmm ride daddy just like that baby..

Bey: *riding in circle real slow* mmmm fuccckkk Jay i missed you sooo much *moans*

Jay: *grabs her hips and guides her hips* mmmmm Ive missed you too baby *kisses her lips and sucks on her bottom lip*

Bey: *Jay hits her spot and she rides a little faster* *moans* mmmmmmmm baaaabyyyyyy *suck his lips and bites them*

Jay: that dick feel good baby? *grunts*

Bey: *digs her nails in Jay's back and squeezes her eyes shut tight* mmmmmm yesss baa baa baabyyy it feels good.

Jay: harder baby..

Bey: *goes harder* ahh ahh ahh mmmm

Jay: *whisper in her ear* Go deeper for daddy *spanks her ass softly* (Bey loved when he did that)

Bey: mm shit Jay *moans and goes deeper as her Pop Pop told her too*

Jay: mmmm fuck *wraps his arms around her waist and holds her tight* cum for me baby

Bey: yes daaddddyy *rides faster* ahha aaah mmm fucckkk Jay this dick feels so gooooddd *digs her nails deeper in his back*

Jay: *spanks her* mmm faster babyy *sucks her bottom lip*

Bey: *moans* *rides faster* mmm baby spank me again..

Jay: *spanks her* you like that shit baby? *sucks on her ear*

Bey: mmm mmm fuckk Jay im bout to cummmmm * aaahh

Jay: *spanks her again* Come for daddy Bey...*grunts* mmmmm

Bey: ahh ahhhhhh *moans* ooooo shhhiiiittt shawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn *cums on his dick*

After Bey catches her breath, Jay gets off Jay and gets on her knees.

Bey: *looks him the eyes* I love you baby...*goes down on him*

Jay: I love you too baby *moans*
Bey: *sucks him until he cums on her breast*

Bey grabbed a towel and cleaned off her boobies (lmbo) after she did that Jay grabbed Bey and layed her down on the bed and he got inbetween her legs and kisses her passionately.

Jay: *slides in her*

Bey: *whispers in his ear* you betta fuck this pussy up too. you got a lotta making up to do.

Jay: *chuckles* I plan to baby *goes deeper*

Bey: *gasps* *whimpers*

Jay: *sucks her neck and talks to her in a sexy voice* Im sorry baby, I promise never to hurt you again..

Bey: mmm *moans* I forgive you baby mmmm *moans* go deeper baby please. *opens her legs more so Jay can go deeper*

Jay: mmmmmm *moans*

Bey: ahhhhh baby yessssss

*10 minutes later in the same position*

Bey: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm babby yessss right there! aah ahh ahh

Jay: you love this dick baby?
Bey: mmmm ahh yes baby, i love it.

Jay: Daddy gone make that pussy cum? *thrust faster* huh?

Bey: mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm yess baby make me cum..

Jay: you except my apology?

Bey: mmmm fuckk yes baby i forgive you *moans* right there baby, mm right thereeee *scratches him*

Jay: *grunts* cum for me baby *sucks her neck*

Bey: mmm im cumming babyy im cumminnngggg *cums for him*

Jay: *pulls out and cums on her stomach* fuccckkkk *moans* *catches his breath*

Jay grabs the towel off the side of the bed and wipes Bey off. Then he lays down next to her.

Jay: *holding Bey* I love you baby..*kisses her neck*

Bey: *giggles* that tickles babe...I love you too..

Jay: you know we can for round 3 if you want..

Bey: go to sleep Jay! *giggles*

Jay: give me a kiss first *leans in*

Bey: *kisses him* Now go to sleep!

They fall asleep together realizing that nothing can come between them. Not even some stank ass hoe that likes to drive cars into creeks! *smiles* #TEAMJAYONCE *throws up roc sighn*

TBC........

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS! I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO EDIT THIS ONE!!! Thanks for reading you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of you! you guys have been wonderful with all the feedback!! keep it coming MUAH!!!



7 comments:

  1. YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! THAT MAKE UP SEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXX!!!! Now can we go a while without all this damn drama between them?!

    Great Post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha okay.. #TeamJayonce ,, that was a good post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes finally they made up but I ain't gonna lie bey got his ass good & I'm really happy they made up & had the best make-up SEX ever!!!! #teamjayonce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also the post was funny as he'll wth solo Ty and kelly with there comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i knew eric was nothing serious

    ReplyDelete
  6. DAMN Yesss.. I'm so happy right now .. #TeamJayonce

    ReplyDelete