Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Who?"

First, i really wanna sorry to all of you for not updating this past week...i was suppose to give you guys two updates today but i failed to do that...i know you guys probably hate me right now..and im sorry..i jus havent really been up to updating...With the help of @courtluvsbey and @ms_Tarajiahtyes (follow them) i was able to pull through with this post! Enjoy......

*They approached the room*
Jay: Not one word of this to Bey!

Kanye: iight man, you got my word!

*They walk in the room*

Ty: Damn, what the hell took yall so long!?

Jay: I didnt know we were being timed!

*everybody laughed*

Ty: you know what you big lip bastard! *chuckles*

Jay: awww Ty thats the sweetest think you ever said to me *fakes cries and wipes fake tears*

Ty: -__- i hate you *chuckles*

Everyone was laughing and cracking a few jokes when a woman walked in the room...

Woman: Hello. *serious face* Im Joan. From the New York child services. May i have a word with Mr. and Mrs. Carter?

Bey: O_o Child services?

Woman: yes ma'm..could you and your husband step into the hallway for a second?
Bey and Jay followed the woman into the hallway...
Bey: Can i help you ma'm?
Jay stood behind Bey...

Woman: Ive been informed that you all have had incident concerning your daughter *looks at her papers* Blue Ivy Carter?

Bey: Yes, but shes fine now..


Woman: I understand that ma'm, but there are some things that we need to go over with you...
Jay: And what is that?


Woman: We have to run down a few rules with you..
Jay: rules?


Woman: um yes sir.. um first i want you to know that i am deeply sorry about what has happend to your daughter. But i need you guys to realize that in the eyes of the law, you two are unfit parents..


Jay: Unfit?


Bey: But..Shes okay now..


Woman: I understand that Mrs. Carter.


Jay: So your here to take Blue?


Woman: No Sir, Ive just come to give you guys some information.
Bey: & What is that?


Woman: We want you to know that we have to keep a watch on you and your daughter just for a little while...


Jay: What the fuck is a little while?


Bey: sssh babe *puts her hand on his chest* How long ma'm?
Woman: Just for about a month...


Jay: And whats the point of this?


Woman: Mr. Carter, we just want to make sure your daughter is okay..


Jay: *getting mad* But she is okay


Bey: *to the woman* Could you excuse us for just a moment?
Woman: Sure Mrs. Carter...


Jay and Bey walk down the hall...they cut around a corner and Bey pins Jay against the wall and stands in front of him..


Bey: Babe, what is wrong with you?


Jay: Bey im not bout to sit here and let this lady who we dont even know tell us that were unfit parents!


Bey: sssh babe keep it down...*sighs* Look we have to let the woman do her job...it could be 10 times worse..If we dont do it, then were gona loose Blue and i dont want that...*looks Jay in the eyes*


Jay: *takes a deep breathe* alright...*sighs* *starts to walk away*


Bey: *grabs his arm* kiss me...


Jay: What?


Bey: *looks Jay in the eyes* Jay take a deep breath and kiss me...


Jay: *takes a deep breath* *kisses Bey*


Bey: I love you..


Jay: I love you too babe...


Bey: *smiles* c'mon..


Jay follows Bey back out to the woman who is waiting for them in the hallway..
Bey: Im sorry about that..*smiles*


Woman: Its alright...I want to let you guys know that im sorry that i have to be the person to tell you this..i promise that this month will go by very smoothly and quickly..


Jay: *under his breath* I sure hope so..


Bey: *side eyes Jay then looks back at the woman* Okay..


Woman: alright..im gona give you a call tomorrow with all of the information..*passes Bey a paper*


Bey: Okay thank you.. *smiles*


Bey took the papers and made her way back into the room with Jay following her...when they walk into the room, they are greeted with a smile from Blue...Bey informed the rest of them about what the lady said. Blue was discharged that day...Bey and Jay went home and Blue slept with them that night.


(A week later)

Bey was in her living room with Ty, Ang, and Kells..Jay was at the office working on closing up the tour with Kanye. Blue was with Solo...


Ty: So you really not gone tell Jay?


Ang: What do you mean?


Bey: I MEAN, that i trust in Jay..I mean i care a lot about Jay..and i trust him. I dont believe he raped her!


Ty: I dont believe he raped her either Bey...but he could have had sex with her!


Ang: Of course NOT, but im kinda on Ty's side with this one..


Kelly: I think that you guys should let these two's relationship be...


Ty: *to Kelly* I THINK that you should shut the fuck up! *side eyes Kelly*


Bey: You guys...stop..


Kelly: You guys cant just bash Jay like that-


Just then Jay walks in..
Jay: *walking in the door* Hey yall..


Ang: Hey Jay..


Kelly: Hey Jay..


Ty: *rolls eyes* Wassup Hov


Jay: *chuckles* wassup..*kisses Bey* wheres Blue?


Bey: With Solo...*smiles*


Jay: Oh okay...*goes into the kitchen to grab a glass of water*


Bey: *gives Ty, Ang, and Kellz the death stare* *under her breath* Dont. Say. Anything.


Ty: My lips are sealed...*does zipping of the lips gesture*


Kelly: yeah there sealed until-


Ty: a nice big dick comes swinging this way *chuckles*


Ang: :O you know what...


Ty: What? *chuckles*


Kelly: *shakes her head* you are-


Jay walks back in...


Jay: aye Bey can you come here for a second? *sips*


Bey: *smiles* yeah..*gets up and follows Jay into the kitchen*


Bey leaned her back against the kitchen counter..


Bey: whats wrong Jay? *confused face*


Jay: Babe I have something I really need to tell you…but I just know how to say it.


Bey:Now Jay…you know you can tell me anything.


Jay:*looks down and then looks back up* ..anything?


Bey: Jay can you ju-

*Interupted by Ty’s loud ghetto ass. Lol.*

Ty:BEY?


Bey: babe hold right quick..let me see what his loud ass wants *walks back in the living room*


Bey:What is it? Damn.


Ty: Who the fuck you…you know what..bye honey..i’m about to leave anyway.


Angie:Yea, Bey I gotta get on home to.


Ty: Ye got that ass on lock that’s why… *laughs


Angie*smacks lips* at least I have a man that can lock me down.


Ty: Bitch..don’t try it.


Bey: *laughs*

*Meanwhile Jay’s in the kitchen thinking*

Jay: How the fuck am I gonna tell Bey this shit. She gonna flip out on me. I mean I know I can tell her anything, but a lie as serious as this one, I know she won’t believe me. I can’t believe that bitch lied on me like that. It’s always something with these females. Jay, you shouldn’t even have been around her ass anyway. Should of just listened to Ye when he said she wasn’t shit. *grabs head* What the fuck am I gonna do?

*Back in the living room*

Ty: well I don’t know about this thang right here *points in angie’s face* but I have shit to do…


Angie: *under her breathe* riiiight….


Ty: I heard that hoe…


Angie: *laughs* im just kiddin..

*With that Ty and Angie hug and tell Bey goodbye*

*Jay’s is still thinking*


Jay: OH SHIT, here she comes.………Just tell her Jay, she’ll understand….*take breathe*


Bey: *walking back in the kitchen*

*Just as Jay was about to tell Bey what happen, she interpted him*

Jay: Bey, I-


Bey: Jay, just stop….


Jay:Huh…*confused look*


Bey: I already know….I already know everything….*folds arms and leans back on counter*


Jay:Babe it’s not what you think…


Bey; not what I think? *tells Jay exactly what she saw on tv* ….Now after that, what exactly am I suppose to think.


Jay: Babe, are you being serious right now. That shit is a lie.


Bey: Don’t cop a damn attitude w/ me. You’re in the wrong.


Jay: How the hell am I in the wrong, when i just told you that it was a lie?


Bey: hmph. yea, and Keri Hilson has a grammy. Tuh. You expect me to believe that bullshit.


Jay: *smacks lips* *gets loud* Bey. C’mon now. I can’t believe you are actually believing that shit. I have two fucking sisters. And was raised by my mother and grandmother. Why the fuck would I rape that girl.I don’t disrespect women.

*Bey wants to believe jay with everything in her …*thinking* I know Jay would NEVER do that, he wasn’t raise that way. But why was he with this female anyway, seriously*

Bey: *gets loud* Well, why was the bitch in your room anyway?


Jay: We were working on music and that was it.


Bey:Working on music, huh? That’s a good ass lie Jay….a real good one.


Jay: Bey, what the fuck. Everything I say to you is a damn lie. Why don’t you believe me. I’m telling you the truth. What do I need to do….take a lie detevtor’s test. Damn.


Bey: Yep. *Bey always somewhere being smart lol. Anyway.*


Jay:Bey im dead ass serious. I did’t do anything to or with this female.


Jay: Just like you said last time….Why this bitch just out of the blue and say you raped her?


Jay:Because I rejected her.


Bey: So you did do something with her.


Jay: No…….look she said she wanted to work on some music, so I agreed to it. She came on to me and I rejected it. And that’s what must have set her off, and she told that hard ass lie to get back at me.


Bey: hmph. Riiiiiight.


Jay: LOOK BEY *gets loud* Im telling you the fucking truth, I tell you all the damn time that I don’t want or need these females because I have you. You the only one for me. I should have to keep explain that shit to you.


Bey: *walks over to jay and gets in his face* *gets loud* Well if your ass wasn’t ALWAYS doing shit then I wouldn’t have to assume anything. Lies, lies, lies. I sick of the lies, Jay.


Jay: *yelling* What lies Bey. Im telling you the truth. Damn. I wish you would just stop listening at what other people say all the time and listen to me for once. I mean, I know I messed up before but then isn’t now, and right now im telling the truth. Im sick of explain myself when I didn’t do a damn thing wrong. *starts to walk out of the kitchen*


Bey:Jay wait…


Jay: For what? So you can say im lying about something else? I pass….


Bey: *starts to cry* Babe I wanna believe you, but….


Jay:*walks back up to Bey* But what? I told you over and over that im telling you the truth.

Baby I love you way too much to ever hurt you. You’re the only one for me. I wish you would just understand that.


Bey:*holds head downs and still cries*


Jay: *Pulling Bey’s head up to see her face* Baby, listen to me. I love you and only you. I don’t need anyone else. You men moe than anything to me in this world, and I would never ever let anything come between us. *wiping Bey’s tears away*


Bey: I know babe, but….


Jay: but nothing baby…I love you.


Bey: I love you too pop-pop…


Jay: I can show you better than I can tell you too…


Bey: *bites bottom lip* Show me then pop-pop…cuz I think I have forgotten.

*Jay and Bey start kissing real passionately, Jay then grabs Bey’s hand and take her to their bedroom and lays Bey back on the bed*

Jay: oh…im most definitely gonna show you.


Bey: do that then daddy. *bites bottom lip*

*jay slowly takes off Bey’s pants and then her lace Victoria Secret panties and took care of Bey’s special friend first*

Bey: *gasps* mmmm….fuck, that feel so good jay…*rubs his head*


Jay: *licking Bey’s clit up and down*


Bey: *moans* uuuuuuh….yeeees daddy…right there!!!!


Jay: *spreads Bey’s legs wider and sticks his two fingers in*


Bey: *arches back* *moans even louder*…..mmmmhmmmm..baaaaabyyyyy…that’s my spot ..jayyyyyy….sssss…

*jay replaces his fingers with his long warm tongue and Bey is loving every minute of it. Bey is losing her mind as Jay is licking every each of between her thighs.*

Bey: fuuuuuuuck Jay….mmmmmm…im cuuuuummmmmmmmiiiinnnn.


Jays: *licks even faster*


Bey: yeeeeees ….*cums everywhere*

*jay swallows every bit of it and watches as Bey’s legs shake*

*jay then strips down to nothing, and take the reat of Bey’s clothes off….He then slides all of his 12 inches inside of Bey*

Bey: *grabs the sheets* *moans* sssss…..mmmmmm poppooooooop.


Jay: *thrust slow so Bey can feel every bit of him* You like that baby?


Bey: yeeeeeeeeeeees…..shiiiit it feels so good baaaaabyyy…*moans*


Jay: *speeds up a little* *grunts* damn baby…this pussy is feeling right.


Bey: *moans is satisfaction* har-…mmmmmmmmmm …..


Jay: *thrusting* What *thrust* was *thrust* that?? *thrust*


Bey: Uuuuuuuh..fuck…HAAAARDEEEEER POPPOP… *moans*

*Jay spreads Bey’s thighs wider and pens them down and thrust harder so Bey can really feel all of what her could offer* *daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn jay..lol.*

Bey: mmmmhmmmmm…fuuuuuuuuckkk…..i can feel that in my stomach daddy *moans*


Jay: *grunts* daaaaamn baby…you feeling so damn good….


Bey: baaaaaaaby…..im about to cuuuuuuuuum…..*twitching and moaning*


Jay: cum for daddy baby…*grunts*


Bey: mmmmmm…..Raheeeeeeeeeemm……


Jay: *jumps up* Raheem?



TBC………………………………………


SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS! Hope you guys love this post! I love you Beyfam!!! COURTTTTTT I LOVE YOUUU BABYYYYYYYY <333333333333









oman into the hallway...

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww shit bey ain't just yell out somebody else name lord have mercy this ain't going be good at all great post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raheem...!? Tf..?? That ain't Jay's name! Lol great post Anisha! Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raheem? *pause* Great Post....I Smell Drama....

    ReplyDelete
  4. what Raheeeeeeeeeemm? Smh!! who is that?.
    great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww shit it's about to go down *in my Kevin Hart voice*

    ReplyDelete