Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Working Things Out and Babysitting?

Ok so in the last post Bey and Jay went to the doctors and found out that they weren't pregnant and got some advice from the doctor that they should just live life and the babies would come. it's now 2011 and Beyonce is pregnant with her and Jays first child. She and Jay were at Solos house picking up Julez. When they were leaving out, a strange man showed up at Solos door.

 Solo: Don't even bother explaining why they hell your here! Just get up goofy ass off my door step!

*Beyonce and Jay stood there with dumb looks on there face. They knew for a fact that something was about to go down ! After realizing that his father was at the door, Julez got excited and ran over to him.*

Julez: *running* Daddddyy !
Solo:*blocking the door and rolls her eyes at Daniel* get the hell off my door step before I call the damn cops!

*Julez walked back over to Jay with a sad face and Jay felt bad for him. He knew what it was like not have a father and he hated the fact that Solo wasnt allowing Daniel to be a father to his son because of a mistake he made. Jay didn't want Julez to get even more upset by watching his parents argue so he took him in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Beyonce stood there and watched them argue.*

(Bey to herself) "If this Bitch dont stop being so damn pressed and let this guy be a father I'm gone kill her. I dont understand why she is acting so damn stupid ugggh ! understand he cheated on her and they are divorced but that not Julez's fault. She really starting to get on my nerves! I can't with her! Shit I gotta pee and I want a pickle!" *rubs stomach* 

*Meanwhile Daniel and Solo were still arguing...

Daniel: Solange, I just wanna see my damn son!
Solo: & I just want you to get yo loud ass off my door step!
*starts to slam the door in his face but he stops her*
Daniel: Solange what the hell do I have to do to see my son??! I said I was sorry a million times.

*Bey snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Daniel stop the door from slamming in his face*


Bey: *to solo* look Solo you can't keep doing this to Julez. It's not fair to him that my he doesn't get to see his father because you want to be selfish and immature. You need to let this man be a father to his son!
Daniel: exactly.
Solo: *gives Daniel the death stare*
Bey: *rolls eyes and give Julez the same death stare Solo gave* umm uh uh Daniel I'm coming up Your street right now! Listen, you cant just be showing up at my sister house whenever you feel as though you want to! Don't let me hear about this shit again! If I wasnt pre.....*thinks about it* A WOMAN I would stick my foot so far up your ass you would be singing single ladies in the highest pitch!
Daniel: *looking at Bey like oh shit she means Business.
Bey: *to the both of them* whatever is wrong, y'all better fix it for my nephew's sake! *walks into the kitchen to Julez and Jay* cmon y'all let's go.

*Jay was in the kitchen having a talk with Julez to make him feel better. When they all came out of the kitchen Daniel was gone and Solange was standing near the door.*

Solo: *takes Julez from Jay and hugs him* I love you. I'm sorry you had to hear mommy fuss at Daddy like that. Your gonna go with your dad next weekend okay? *kisses his forehead and then smiles at Bey*
Daniel: really? *eyes light up*
Solo: yes baby *giggles*
Daniel: yessss!
Solo: But this weekend your with Aunt Bey and Uncle Jay so be good okay?
Julez: yes ma'am

*Bey, Jay and Julez left and Solo finished getting dressed. She had to dj at a party later that night and had to finish getting ready. Bey Jay and Julez decided to go home and watch some movies. Julez was on the floor laying on a blanket with some pillows and popcorn and Bey and Jay were on the couch cuddled up under a blanket. It's now 8:00pm and they decided to watch the Lion King.

Bey: you okay Julez?
Julez: yeah Auntie I'm ok *stuffs popcorn down his throat and lays back down*
Jay: don't choke little man *chuckles*
Julez: *yawns* I wont Uncle Jay!
Jay: *whispers in Bey's ear* I think somebody is getting sleepy! Bey: I see. *cuddles a little closer to Jay*
Jay: *rubs her growing baby bump* I love you Bey.*kisses her on her neck*
Bey: I love you too baby.

*Jay couldn't keep his mind off of how good his wife's body felt pressed against his. He looked down at Julez and he was dozing off. Jay started nibbling on Beys ear. She started moaning lightly but that moment was soon interrupted when Beys favorite part came on. It was the part when The monkey holds up Simba and presents him to the animal kingdom*

Bey: Babe!
Jay: huh?
Bey: I know this is random but do you see how he holds simba up like that without saying a word?
Jay: o_O yeah. Why?
Bey: I was thinking maybe we could tell the world like that...
Jay: I'm not following! *he was lost*
Bey: I was thinking I could perform and then at the end BAM! Just show them my belly!
Jay: *mocking her* BAM! Huh? *chuckles*
Bey: *giggles* yeah. I mean I think that would be the best way to show it babe.!
Jay: *kisses her and laughs* that sounds great babe! *mocks her southern accent* it's goin dowwwwnnnn!
Bey: really Jay? *pouts and tries to act mad*
Jay: awwwww you mad baby? *holds her tight*
Bey: *in her baby voice* leave me alone your being mean. You mocked me. *sticks out her bottom lip*
Jay: awww your so cute..*kisses her neck* you can't stay mad at Pop Pop forever.. *kisses her neck again*
Bey: *in her baby voice* Me no like Pop Pop nomore cause he is mean *sticks her tongue out* (such a big ass kid lol)

*Jay new Bey wasn't really mad at him but he decided to play along. He started kissing up to Bey. He started nibbling on her ear again and sucking her neck. He then started rubbing in-between her thighs*.

Bey: *giving in* Stop Jay..Julez is right there *giggles softly*
Jay: He sleep baby... *in his sexy voice*
Bey: But Jay I.....
*Jay put his finger on Beys lips*
Jay: sssshhhh

*He took his finger off Beys mouth and kissed her and bit her bottom lip softly. He took the finger he used to shut Bey up and began rubbing her clit with it.*

Bey: mmmm *whispering* Jay that feels so good...
Jay: *still fingering her* ssshhhh I know baby...be quiet for daddy....*kisses her*

*Bey tried as hard as she could to control her moans for her nephew's sake. Jay slipped two fingers in and Bey went crazy. Jay gave her his lip to bite so she wouldn't scream.*

Bey: *biting on his bottom lips* mhmmmmm *whispers* Shawn make me fuckin cum... *breaths heavy*
*Jay knew exactly what to do. He slid a third finger in Bey and went ham on that cooch! Bey sucked his lips harder to shut herself up.*
Bey: *about to burst* *whispers and grabs his arms* fuck Shawn I'm bout to cum!
*Jay found it a good time for a call and response! He knew this would turn Bey on even more*
Jay: *fingering her harder* *in his sexy voice* you gone come for Daddy Bey?
Bey: *moans as soft as she could because of Julez* mhmmmmm Jay: *stops finger and kisses her neck* *whispers in her ear* answer my fuckin question!
Bey: mhmmmmm fuck baby please dont stop. Yes baby I'll fuckin cum for you Shawn *moans* *bites bottom lips*
Jay: *starts fingering her again* that's a good girl.

*After fingering her for 5 more minutes Bey came on Jay's fingers. After she caught her breath they both got up and took a shower. While they were in the shower, Bey was dozing off just like Julez. After showering Jay picked up Bey layed her on the bed and lotioned her down. She was fast asleep. Then he slid her pajamas on her and put the covers on her. After that he dressed himself in his pjs and went to put Julez in the guest room. As he was walking back to the room he noticed Bey's phone was lighting up.... *Someone was calling her*

(Jay Answers the phone)Jay:Hello
Person: Jay? You and Bey need to get y'all asses here NOW!
Jay: huh? What's going on???

 Tbc....




 Sorry I took so long to update I was away! I will update again tonight to make up for having you guys wait so long! MUAH <333 Thanks reading and sorry about the errors I didn't edit ! Love You Beyfam !

3 comments:

  1. When he fingered her on the couch and she tried to keep quiet! >>>>>> That was sooo sexy lol. And I wonder what the emergency was at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww shit that was soooo GOOD lol at bey trying keep quite....omggg why would yu ever stop right there who the hell was that and what is about to go down lorddddd

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder whats going on?!...great post love..update soon!

    ReplyDelete