Friday, February 3, 2012

"Forgive or Forget it?"

 HEY YALL !!! Im glad to hear that you guys loved the last post! Since you all loved it so much im not even gone bother going over what happened because I’m sure yall remember. lol …..LET’S GO!!!

Bey: *crosses her arms* so I guess I don’t shake my ass well enough for you huh Young? *gives Jay the death stare*
Jay: *pushes the stripper and stands up* Bey it’s not what you think.
Bey: It’s not what I think? Her ass in YOUR FACE JAY! *gets mad*
Jay knew that Bey was upset because she kept calling him by his nicknames.
Jay: *grabs Beyoncé by her arms* Babe, just calm down. Let’s go home*looks her in the eyes*
Bey: *pulls away* Get off of me JAY! Your DISGUSTING! I cant believe you!
By this time everyone in the VIP room is looking at them. Beyonce gets embarrassed and runs out.
Jay: Babe! WAIT! *runs after her*
Kanye: *looks over at the DJ* *drunk* ayeeee man turn the music up loudeeeerrrrrr! *to Peaches* ayee bring that ass over here. I aint married! *laughs and sips* yeaaah thats it work that ass!
When Jay got outside he saw Beyoncé pulling off and Kelly, Ty and Angie speeding off in Kelly’s car behind her. They followed Bey home and sat with her for while before taking Julez back with them to Kelly’s house. They didn’t want Bey to be stressed out more than she had to be for the baby’s sake.  After they left Bey sat on the couch crying. She wanted a drink so bad but she couldn’t because of the baby. After Bey left the club Jay went in and tried to get Kanye and Ty Ty but they weren’t ready so he ended up taking a cab. When Jay arrived he took a deep breath and opened the door.
Jay: *opening the door and walking in* Beyoncé? You here? (He didn’t see her car. she parked it in the garage*
Bey: I’m in here *yelling out from the kitchen* (she was on the phone with Solo and her mom telling them what happened) *to them* okay yall Ill call yall later *side eyes Jay and hangs up*
Jay:  Are we gone talk about this? *stands infont of her and looks at her in her eyes*
Bey: *leans against the counter and crosses her arms* Im listening...
Jay: Babe, I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me.  I…*interrupted*
Bey: I do… HER ASS! *looks away and side eyes him and walks away*
Jay:  *grabs her arm* Bey c’mon I can’t give a valid excuse on why I went to the strip club but I did and I’m sorry. But you were flaunting that guy in front of me and it pissed me off!
Bey: *yelling* SO YOU GO OUT AND LET A STRIPPER SHAKE HER ASS IN YOUR FACE JAY? REALLY? Ch..*rolls eyes and pulls away from Jay’s grip*
Jay: *yelling back* AND YOU FLAUNTIN THAT GUY YOU FUCKED WAS BETTER?
Bey: *yelling* SHAWN PLEASE! YOU CAN SAVE THAT SHIT! *walks out the kitchen and up the steps*
Jay followed Beyoncé up the steps to their bedroom and stood in the door way. Beyoncé was in the room wrapping a towel around her she was about to take a shower.
Jay: Beyonce we need to talk about this like the adults we are! *walks over to her and looks her dead in her face*
Bey: Adults? Oh im sorry i didnt know that ADULTS GET A LITTLE JEALOUS AND DECIDE TO GO TO STRIP CLUBS WHEN THEY ARE MAD AT THEIR WIFE!  *goes to the dresser to grab her things for her shower*
Jay: BEYONCE I SAID I WAS FUCKIN SORRY! *getting more angry* 
Bey: *turns to him with a death stare* SHAWN IF YOU DON’T GET YO ASS OUT OF MY FACE.... I SWEAR TO YOU…*mugs him in the face and walks off toward the bathroom door*
Jay: *looks at her like Bitch no you didn’t*
Bey: *looks back at him and rolls her eyes*
Jay: *grabs her by both arms* Beyoncé you gotta talk to me about this!
Bey: Jay I don’t want to talk to you about anything! You made me look like a DAMN FOOL TONIGHT AND NOW YOU WANNA TALK. *fights him off by pushing him and mugging him in the face* Get the fuck off me! *mug* you think its okay for you to leave me in a car *push* On the side of the road *Punch in the chest* then go to a strip club and do GOD KNOWS WHAT WITH THAT BITCH *mugs him in the face again* (yass Bey whoop that ass! Lol)
Bey pushed jay farther and farther until his back was against the wall.
Jay: * trying really hard not to hit her* * deep breath* Beyoncé I’m not gone take to much more of you hitting me.
Bey: OR WHAT JAY? OR WHAT? You gone go to another strip club? *walks into the bathroom and slams the door*
Jay took a deep breath and walked over to the bathroom door and tried to open it. Bey locked it so he couldn’t get in.
(Bey)
*Getting in the shower* I can’t fuckin believe him. Ch... How could he leave me in a car while I’m pregnant and run off to some strip club because of some harmless flirting I was doing with an ex. I mean, I know he is jealous, but was it that damn serious? *starts washing up* But then again I was wrong. I shouldn’t have been feeling the feelings I felt when I was talking to Darryl. I should’ve just told Jay when he asked me who Darryl was. I probably should have just told Darryl I was married. Ugghh Beyoncé how can you be mad at him when you started this? This situation is so small Beyoncé and it can be fixed. This is your marriage you’re talking about. *rubs stomach* maybe I should just forgive him and move on..I don’t know..

(Jay)
*sitting down on the bed* Shit Jay you really fucked up this time. You over reacted. You didn’t have to take it this far. Damn my chest hurts. Bey hits like a man! *holds chest* Shit. I was dead wrong for being at that strip club. But she was dead wrong for flirting with that guy in my face. But Jay you should really learn how to control your anger…I’ll give anything to get back on Bey’s good side.
As Jay was thinking Beyoncé came out of the bathroom and started drying off. Jay couldn’t help but look at how beautiful his wife and her growing baby bump looked. He had flashbacks of the day they got married. His love for Beyoncé started to show on his face as his thoughts wondered. Beyoncé saw him looking but she tried to ignore him. She put her night clothes on got in the bed and turned her nightstand light off.
Jay: *taking his shirt off getting ready for his shower* Beyoncé…
Bey: *silent*
Jay: Bey?
Bey: *silent* (she acted like she was sleep so she didn’t have to talk to him)
Jay got up and got in the shower. When he got out he put his night clothes on and went to get in the bed.
When Jay laid down, Beyoncé got up.
Jay: Where you going?
Bey: Did you really think I was gone sleep in the same bed with you? Ch... *opens the door* Goodnight Jay *walks out*
(3 Days later)
Solange has been released from the hospital and Julez went back home with her.  Mama Tina has been staying with her to help her around the house. Jay woke up and rolled over to hold Bey like he does every morning. His feelings were hurt when he rolled over and forgot she wasn’t there. Bey hasn’t been talking to Jay for the pass couple days and she has been sleeping in the guest room down the hall. He got up, brushed his teeth, and got in the shower. When he got out he went searching through the house for Beyoncé. He couldn’t find her. Jay started to panic and checked every room in the house screaming her name. When he realized she wasn’t there he called her.
(Phone convo)
Bey: *with attitude* Hello
Jay: aye where you at?
Bey: *with more attitude* at a strip club
Jay: *sighs* Bey was that necessary?
Bey: What do you want Jay? I’m busy.
Jay: I just wanted to call and see where you were that’s all.
Bey: *getting annoyed* I’m out minding my business. *hangs up*
Jay: *thinks to himself* this girl is going to make me kill her.
*calls back*
Jay: Beyoncé...
Bey: What?
Jay: are you going to be mad at me forever?
Bey: Jay *sucks her teeth and hangs up*
Jay started to call her back but just then she walked in the door with Mama Tina and Julez. Beyoncé walked in rolled her eyes at Jay and walked straight to the kitchen.
Mama Tina: How are you Jay? *hugs jay*
Jay: I’m great Mama. How are you?
Mama Tina: You know I’m always good. *giggles*
Julez: HEY UNCLE JAY!
Jay: Hey lil man wassup *picks him up* you good?
Julez: Oh yeaaahh couldn’t be better! *in his cool voice*
Jay: So where are you guys coming from? *puts Julez down*
Beyoncé over hears them and interrupts …
Bey: *yells from the kitchen* none of your business!
Mama Tina: *ignoring bey* we went shopping for some things and picked up some lunch. You hungry? I got some chicken.
Jay: nah I’m good. I’m gone go upstairs. I can’t see I’m not wanted down here. *side eyes the kitchen*
Mama Tina: Okay son. * pats him on the back and walks into the kitchen*
Julez goes into the living room and watches a movie. (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
Mama Tina: *walking into the kitchen* Beyoncé it’s been three days and there is no reason for you to be acting so mean towards that man.
Bey: Mama I don’t want to talk about it! *opens the fridge and pulls out a bottle of water*
Mama Tina: Beyoncé I am your mother! And as your mother I’m telling you that you need to make things right with him.
Bey: Mama he left me in a damn car while I’m 4 months pregnant and went to a strip club because I flirted with a guy -_- need i say more?
Mama Tina: I know it sounds bad Beyoncé but you can’t keep this grudge forever. You two are married and have a baby on the way. You two should be happy right now. Not arguing!
Bey: But Mama I...
Mama Tina: But Mama nothing Beyoncé you are acting very childish. If something was to happen to Jay right now and he died how would you feel?
Bey: Mama that’s not fair…
Mama Tina: How would you feel?
Bey: I would be upset! But that’s beside the point Mama!
Mama Tina: Beyoncé life is too short to hold grudges with the one you love. You need to go upstairs and except that mans apology and apologize for your own actions too!
Beyoncé knows that her mother is right about everything. It was just that seeing Jay enjoy himself with another female hurt her feelings. She knew that it was about time that she got over it and forgave Jay for what he did.
Bey: *walking over to her mother* I love you mama. *kisses her on the cheek and hugs her*
Mama Tina: I love you too baby. Now go upstairs! *smacks Bey’s bottom while she’s walking out*
Bey: *holds her butt* MAMA! *laughs*
Mama Tina: WHAT!? I changed it! Now get yo butt upstairs! *laughs and starts dinner*
Jay was upstairs tryna fix the remote to turn on the TV.
Jay: *talking to himself* Damn c’mon remote! *fixes it* yess there it is.. *notices Beyoncé and gets quiet*
Bey: *looks at him* you got some time for your wife?
Bey: *sits down on the bed next him*
Jay: *doesn’t respond*
Bey: look Jay I…*interrupted*
Jay: Look Bey I don’t want you to say anything. I just want you to listen. *grabs her hands* I’m sorry for getting upset about Darryl. It was a minor thing that we could have just talked about like adults. I don’t have a good reason on why I went to the strip club but I know for sure that I was wrong. There is no way to justify my actions but what I can say is I’m really sorry and it will never happen again. I don’t want us to keep going like this. I need you in my life.
Bey: Jay I...
Jay: Wait I’m not finish. From now on I don’t want you keeping any secrets from me. I need you to be honest with me. When I ask you a question I need you to be real with me and answer it truthfully. We both have pass relationships. I’m not mad at you for talking with your ex but I was a little upset  that you didn’t tell me sooner that you two had sex. Babe this situation is minor and I really feel that we can move pass this.
Jay took the words right of Bey’s mouth. She was speechless and began shedding tears. Jay wiped her tears and kissed her on the cheek.
Bey: *crying* Baby I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I’ve been acting this way. I was dead wrong for giving you the silent treatment. I should’ve just talked it out with you. From now on I promise to be completely honest with you. I don’t wanna fight no more. I like to have my man on my good side *kisses him on the cheek*
Jay grabs Bey’s hands and pulls her up towards him and pulled her close.
Jay: *grabs beys waist* damn I missed you these pass couple days!
Bey: *raises one eyebrow* did you? *kisses him*
Jay: yeah babe *tongues her down*
Bey: *breaks the kiss* *whispers in his ear* I missed you too babe. *kisses his neck*
Jay felt a tingly feeling run from his ear to his body. It felt so good to be back on his wife’s good side again. He didn’t want to let her go.
Jay: *letting his hands run down Bey Sides and to her ass*
Bey: *wraps her arms around Jay’s neck* what did you miss about me? *kisses his neck*
Jay: *looks Bey in her eyes and pulls her closer to him* mmm everything *kiss*
Bey: *smiles* your so cute! *kisses him and holds it*
Jay: *smiles and let’s go of Bey* let’s go downstairs before you start something!
Bey: *gives Jay a sexy look* What if I want to start something?
Jay: *raises his eyebrow* then you can start something then babe. *chuckles*
Bey: *gained back her grip on Jay and kisses him passionately and finishes by biting his lip*
Jay: Damn Bey, you missed daddy?
Bey: of course I missed daddy..* takes off Jay’s shirt*
Jay: *kisses her* & how much did you miss daddy?
Bey: *getting turned on* I missed him a lot *sucks on Jay’s bottom lip and then bites her own pulling down Jay’s pants* *whispers in his ear* I’m sorry baby...
Jay: *bites his own lip, closes his eyes and grips her ass* *whispers* I forgive you baby.
Bey pushed Jay against the wall and kissed his neck then his shoulder then his chest then his stomach then made her way down to his mans. She sucked him until he came then she pushed him on the bed. While he laid there, Bey undressed slowly to tease Jay.
Jay: C’mon baby, stop teasing me!
Bey: ssssshhh be patient babe. *smiles and climbs on top of Jay*
Beyoncé wasn’t climbing on top of Jay to ride his mans; she was climbing on top of Jay to ride his face.
Bey: *riding* Mmmm fuck Jay that feels so good. *moans*
Jay: *slurping and licking* *moans*
Bey: fucck baby I’m bout to c c cccc cc…uu.. *moans*
Jay knew exactly what that meant he ate bey faster and grabbed her hips and pushed her puss into his mouth. Bey came instantly.
(10min later)
Jay was gettin it missionary style and was trying to go easy on Bey so she wouldn’t heart the baby. It drove Beyoncé wild that Jay was going in and out of her really slow. She moaned loudly as Jay pumped inside her.
Jay: *whispers in her ear* I love you baby...
Bey: *moans* mmmm fuck baby I love you too.
Jay: *pumping a little bit faster* *moans*
Bey: mmhmm *whispers in Jay’s ear* fuck make me Shawn
Jay: *kisses her neck* *whispers* yes ma’am *stroking and swirling in her puss*
Bey: Mhhmm yess baby right there! *sucks Jay’s lip*
Jay: *pumps faster* *in a sexy voice* this mines right baby? *grunts*
Bey: mhmm yess baby its yourrssss *moans*
Jay: and what’s my name *going deeper*
Bey: *says it softly cause she losing her breath* Shawnnn
Jay: I can’t hear you baby *nibbles on her ear* *whispers* say my fuckin name Bey *sucks her neck*
Bey: *screams* SHAWWWWWWWNNNNN *cums* *moans loudly*
Jay keeps pumping until he gets his nut and then he rested his head on Bey’s chest. Damn baby I love you so much.
Bey: *catching her breath* I love you too baby *kisses the top of his head*
After getting themselves together they shower and throw on some sweats and some t’s and head downstairs with Mama Tina and Julez. Jay went down there steps first and Beyoncé followed.
Jay: *stops in his tracks on the step and starts laughing*
Bey: *comes down shortly after and sees what he sees* *laughing* awwwwww

TBC…..
Thanks for reading this post Honey Bees. I hope it wasn’t too boring this time around. I had a bit of writers block. I promise I’ll try and make the post more interesting next time! S/o to my BEYFAM! MUAAHH!! SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS !  :)

4 comments:

  1. Great post >>>>>>>> I wonder what the fuck was so funny? Lol I'm sure Mama Tina heard them tho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post sis!!! What is she looking at ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg yes they finally made up!! Whoo that sex! ;) >>>>>>>>
    And maybe Mama Tina & Julez were sleep ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! I love these blogs!!!!

    But what I wanna know is....what is Bey gonna do about her feelings for Darryl when he shows up again? Cuz she still didn't tell Jay everything (her feelings; like she loved him!). I'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete